Create an Account
Want to know how to make your money work harder for your wedding? Here are 5 money saving tips for brides from Denise Ellenbecker of Elegant By Design.
1. Initial It: Monograms are more popular than ever. It’s a contemporary way to personalize the event. The monogram can be worked into anything that is seen or touched by the guest – from your wedding website, invitations, dinner cards, table numbers, ice sculpture, or cake art. Your wedding decorator will how show you many more areas to use a monogram to symbolize your union.
2. Pick The Right Kicks: Not only should your shoes be comfortable, but they should be a shoe that you will want to and actually do wear again. Wearing colored shoes is the thing to do these days. Have you got a BLUE stiletto?
3. Supersize Your Flowers: Choosing bigger buds means you will need fewer stems to make an impression. Work with your floral designer to find continuity in monochromatic colors and shades of flowers for all personal flowers.
4. Say Yes to the All Inclusive: Choosing a venue that has extras such as ceremony sites, centerpieces and valet parking are big perks. Work with your decor designer when creating the centerpiece design – use the vases from your hall.
5. Forgo A Program: A lot of my clients are opting for no printed program. It’s an extra unnecessary expense. The most important words are the vows, and those are never printed in a program.
Visit our website for a complete list of Northeast Wisconsin Wedding Planners.
Categorized in: Unique Ideas / Just for Fun